Total posts: 203
Date of Birth: 1980-01-01
Total Earnings: $84.31
atwould be crazy as everyonewould be buyin hem and trying in jakpot
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
Everyone likes lott the way it is, so please don't come up with suggestions to change it.
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14517.26
That would kill the purpose of it being fair.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
This has came up before so I'll copy and paste my response from the previous topic:

I disagree for the exact same reasons LDParker says and also for another reason. If we let people buy tickets it becomes a form of gambling, with all the minors on this site that would be unacceptable and complicated with different countries having varying laws and restrictions on gambling and the lottery. The system we have atm is fair, you put effort in by contributing to the site and can get rewarded with a ticket :)

Parkers reply I refer to is:

I was the second person to say no to this idea. Reason being, it makes for an unfair advantage pitting those with the most points to spend on lottery tickets against those that get them by being active completing offers (Spin2Win), and by hunting down freebies for the Free Stuff forum.
supermariomaster
US (OH) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 36
Date of Birth: 1985-11-15
Total Earnings: $66.39
a simple no would have done.... Another suggestion just like this got more yes votes than nos hmmm odd

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom