More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » got a problem here
Created: 2014-06-30 22:06:47
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Total Earnings: $412.05
ok so why did i not get credit for that rainbow person that joined.
2010-10-22 00:47:26
LDParker2
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 62
This person has not yet finished signing up. They need to fill in their account details (name, address, etc.) and confirm their Email address.
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 176
Date of Birth: 1999-10-22
Total Earnings: $284.53
They meant rainbow, not Peralta.
LDParker2
US platinum
Junior Poster
So did I. This person is not yet fully a member. You can complete offers, and even place orders without entering your address information/confirming Email.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
i was talking bout the rainbow person theres no x next to registration or offer. no credit

but then peralta the one on the bottom is a friend of mine who joined. he validated his email and joined from the app. and also did a offer, and he still has x on his.
LDParker2
US platinum
Junior Poster
You need to have Peralta fill in their name, address, etc. so they will fully be a member and any referral credits due will be applied to your account.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
LDParker2 im talking about rainbow tho. not peralta. look at the credit part in rainbow. that person did everything and i did not get paid for it. once agian not talking about peralta. if everything to the left is complete i should of gotten my $1.
LDParker2
US platinum
Junior Poster
I have looked at both of these referral accounts in-depth. Neither of them have filled in their name, address, date of birth, etc which is required to complete their registration on the site. They MUST completely register in order for any referral earnings to be awarded to you. Once they have done this, any credits due from referring and offers are applied.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
ok thank you thats the answer i was looking for. going to message them now.
LDParker2
US platinum
Junior Poster
You're welcome. Glad I could help! :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom