More options
1 2
Created: 2014-06-30 21:25:09
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Total Earnings: $412.05
ok so i been promoting like crazy gotten a few people to join. i noticed lots of people never fully registred so i guess they was just those hit and run people. but i finaly got a friend to join he verified email and even downloaded a app from the points2shop app. so that should count as a offer. no credit and it still shows him as incomplete. then somone eles joined it shows they did everything right. but i get no credit whats so ever from them joining. this person is from the U.S by the way
2010-10-22 00:47:26
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 176
Date of Birth: 1999-10-22
Total Earnings: $284.53
Hm, have you gave him the Reward TV offer to do? That normally helps verify.
Secondly, You only get a % of points they get from P2S's internal offers (this means you get nothing from them if they do external offers like peanutlabs and tapjoy).
Furthermore they may need to do profilers and such to get registration completed.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
it has the x next to there registration when you check there offer. im not talking bout the % you earn for them doing offer but more the $1 you earn when they join. the x is still next to his resgitration even tho he went into his email. then the next person that joined who i dont know did everything right but i did not get credit at all for them joining under me.
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Ah, sorry my mistake.
By any chance is the person under him bronze?
Also, I suggest he does profilers and things like that currently because from the Referal part of the forums:
[QUOTE]1. The didn't complete registration: Your referrals have to validate their e-mails and enter all of their account information. If they didn't validate their e-mails, their status will remain at "Validating". If they did validate their e-mails, their status will be set to "Member", but that doesn't necessarily mean they completed registration if they didn't fill in all of their account information. [/QUOTE]
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
he never recruit anyone underhim, he joined today. it could be the profile he has not finished. but the other person i recruited did everything right but no credit whats so ever
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
http://www.points2shop.com/topic/31224/Reasons-why-people-dont-receive-credit-for-some-of-their-referrals/1
Here's the thread I referenced for that quote.
Secondly you haven't said what the completed referral's country is so it could be that you got less that a dollar for referring them.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
i said it on my first post. US. thats united states. so i should be getting a $1 for them joining. but i will text him now and tell him to fill out profile if he hasent.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
my friends is the peralta one. then the last person rainbow is the one that just joined. no credit at all and there from the us
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Get your friend on a computer and have them do reward tv: http://www.points2shop.com/offers/11852/Reward-TV-Register-and-Play-at-least-2-games/0
and possibly do profilers http://www.points2shop.com/account/profilers

Secondly, I'm confused on what happened to rainbowbright, so some one else is going to have to help you on that bit.
globish
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
yea thats rainbow one is the one that is confusing me. i was trying the chat but no one was responding. is there anyone i can contact a mod. not to use to these forum things

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom