More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Spin2Win idea.
Created: 2014-06-18 14:49:27
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2530.73
This idea actually came from someone else, and I don't remember who, but if you see this and you were the one that said that in the shout, credit goes to you.

For Spin2Win, I think there should be an option for "Spin all" meaning that you just click that and it does all your spins at once and it says "please wait. Using your spins" or whatever, then at the end, the page will refresh and you can see what all you got.
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.82
wow nice didnt knew that Thank you ;]
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 599
Date of Birth: 1997-07-28
Total Earnings: $339.86
This is a good idea, but it shouldn't be Spin all, because they can change it and people might complain that they rigged it so you never get lottery tickets or sweepstakes, because you can't see what you won when it is using all your tokens.

However, if we get a automatic spin, that would be great. You don't have to click each time when you want to spin, and you can turn it on or off.
iMario999 | Was deleting my post necessary?

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom