More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » use of iOS and Android app away from home IP
1 2
Created: 2014-06-16 18:18:45
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
Question? If we can't use the webapp how are we gonna complete offers? o.O
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 599
Date of Birth: 1997-07-28
Total Earnings: $339.78
We are talking about using it away from your home... :facepalm:
iMario999 | Was deleting my post necessary?
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
We are talking about using it away from your home...iMario999

What's the point of using the app if you're not gonna earn? o.O Anyways better to talk abt it on shout.
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Just to reiterate, there are 2 different apps, the Native app and the webApp. The webApp is meant for those users whose phone or Android device can't download the P2S app from Google Play, the Native App is for everyone else :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Then can we change the fact that we can't earn from the native app on iOS? We can only earn from the webApp
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Then can we change the fact that we can't earn from the native app on iOS? We can only earn from the webAppiMario999

Damn I support this! :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
Then can we change the fact that we can't earn from the native app on iOS? We can only earn from the webAppiMario999

This is not an option on iOS because of Apple's T&C for apps like ours. Unless that changes at some point in the future, we will have no choice but to bring users offers through the webApp only.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
as far as I remember, you could complete offers through the app before, did they change the T&C?
ldpx3000
US moderator
as far as I remember, you could complete offers through the app before, did they change the T&C?iMario999

Yes, when the app first came out you could complete offers from the native app and yes Apple has since changed their terms and so the app had to adapt or risk being pulled from the app store completely

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom