Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » i need ref help
Created: 2014-05-29 23:08:31
meleternal
US (MO) diamond
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1984-03-20
Total Earnings: $1493.54
i need total 71 :( I've done the video thing, don't have a lot of points, tried the website. I'm no good on ref sites, videos on youtube which likely would be taken down. web searches, seo...that's kinda pricey. Any other tips?
sethzin
US (MI) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 102
Date of Birth: 1984-11-07
Total Earnings: $220.64
Could try using ads on websites. That got me a few (100 to be exact). Though it's not free of course. Stay away from anything $$ and SEO, unless you know what you're doing it is usually a big rip off. See my topic above, youtube suggestions.

Also try FB, Twitter, etc...
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 364
If you want your own ref in the masses just make a website.

Like others you probably given up too early, thought it would be a quick process or lazy - or think you're not the 'website making' type.

There's no talent involved in website making, it's all skill. You can't be born knowing how to make websites can you? lol.

If you want help to get started with making a website:

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/192652/How-To-Make-a-Referral-Website-No-Coding/1
moneybags82
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1982-07-13
Total Earnings: $601.58
I got a few from traffic swirl... theres some free traffic sites out there where u surf websites earn credits then you can use your credits to gain hits on ur points2shop referral link i got a few this way
meleternal
US (MO) diamond
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1984-03-20
Total Earnings: $1493.54
Yeah i need something with the cost of free. Don't have money
moneybags82
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 121
Date of Birth: 1982-07-13
Total Earnings: $601.58
also facebook tips is :

What I do i search for as many advertising and work from home groups on facebook and join the ones what have over 1,000 members join as many and then go though each one once they accepted you and post ur link in each group daily.
Might take a while but put in the time you get the odd person who will join. And when you put ur link make sure u put a little description with the link so it encourages them but tell them if you wanna make money and claim free gifts from amazon then join this : and put the link . make sure u tell them what they be doing aswell to get the points and cash hope this helps .
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 364
You can still make a free, and somewhat decent ref website.
Read my guide with the free alternative options for hosts and domain providers.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom