Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Couponing blog
Created: 2014-05-22 20:12:48
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1347
Date of Birth: 1984-12-18
Total Earnings: $2565.69
Just wanted to invite everyone over to my new couponing blog. Come check it out! We even have a couponing 101 section for beginners. ;)
Flew The Coup
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5490
That's such a good idea! Thanks
Watch out for my smokin' Aces. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Dansazz
US (MT) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 132
Date of Birth: 1987-11-28
Total Earnings: $1965.15
i use to goto one coupon blog site, it was so awesome it did matchups and took all the hardwork outta finding the deals that you could stack and everything else. But the whole thing just got too much, I could never extreme coupon anyway, Im always jellious of those that can.
2010-05-12 02:52:43
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
I LOVE The match up sites! Not sure how many matchups i'll be posting though. I also kind of had a rough week. My computer crashed I lost EVERYTHING and I had some personal issues. Got the blog half back up and running. Really need to get some more work put into it soon.
I don't extreme coupon by any means well at least compared to the show. I have my binders though and I always use coupons. I try to save at least %50 on my grocery bill.
Dansazz
US (MT) diamond
Senior Poster
I LOVE The match up sites! Not sure how many matchups i'll be posting though. I also kind of had a rough week. My computer crashed I lost EVERYTHING and I had some personal issues. Got the blog half back up and running. Really need to get some more work put into it soon.
I don't extreme coupon by any means well at least compared to the show. I have my binders though and I always use coupons. I try to save at least %50 on my grocery bill.LadyPanddorra

i save a very lil bit not near what the shows do or 50% just something here and there. i honestly dont have the patince for it
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
I totally understand. I have nothing better to do I am stay at home mom. I do devote a lot of time to couponing. I tell my friends that work full time that is the only reason I am able to save so much. But hey every little bit of savings count. ;)
Dansazz
US (MT) diamond
Senior Poster
I totally understand. I have nothing better to do I am stay at home mom. I do devote a lot of time to couponing. I tell my friends that work full time that is the only reason I am able to save so much. But hey every little bit of savings count.LadyPanddorra

indeed it does. im a stay at home dad and got lots of time and still just dont have the patince lol i tried my best at it and didnt do so great.
bipbopsss
This post has been deleted.
bipbopsss
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom