More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Add "Length of survey" in emailed surveys
Created: 2014-05-13 08:40:14
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1257
Total Earnings: $2352.0
I think adding "Length of survey" to emailed surveys will have a better conversion rate in the long run since it really puts me off that no times are given. Especially when we all know you can get a long survey for little reward.

While from a advertiser point of view it might seem better to hide lengths and hope once a member clicks it they will complete it which might have a better conversion rate in the short run but it really does leave a negative impression and view on the chances of doing future ones if a member experiences a long survey for little reward.

Adding lengths will give members more decision on whether to complete it or skip it if its not worth their time.

Seems points2shop prefers to skip info in some areas especially with their direct linking from the earning page which users get sent straight to the offer without any info on what they have to actually do for the offer.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.95
:thumbup: Definitely want to see descriptions added to emails in offers. I always hesitate clicking those survey emails because I don't know what I'm getting into or the time I need to invest in it. :p Please add these.
-
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
Support! *two thumbs up!*
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom