Points2Shop Forums » Support » Automatic Referral Messages
Created: 2009-09-02 03:55:49
Ape23
US (CA) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 257
Date of Birth: 1990-09-26
Total Earnings: $539.43
Are the automatic messages that are supposed to be sent to our referrals actually being sent?
I check my "Sent" box and it says the last message that was sent was on the 19th. Plus, I've gotten a lot of new referrals today and only about one of them has done anything, which is very unusual for me.
Anyone else having this problem??
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
Yep, I'm having the same problem. I don't know if they're being sent or not, but since none of my new referrals are doing anything either, I'm thinking about just sending them messages manually instead, because I don't think it's working. Usually my referrals AT LEAST fill in their info...but lately, nothing.
dtk763r5
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4507
They have automatic referral messages? O.O I am so behind in this stuff. I'll test it out.
Ape23
US (CA) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 257
Date of Birth: 1990-09-26
Total Earnings: $539.43
I would send them out manually too but it makes it really difficult when I get referrals when I'm not at home and since most referrals aren't very active over a long period of time, if you don't get them to do it initially they probably never will.
Guitarist1693
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 524
Date of Birth: 1993-06-03
Total Earnings: $369.94
ape i have the same problem as you and i sent in a support ticket about it. if i get a reply telling me that they have fixed it i will post back on here. its so annoying for me too i have got about 30 refs recently that did nothing
http://freeconsolegames.net16.net/
sexytrina
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom