More options
Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Email Survey Incentive (5 Points)
Created: 2014-04-29 09:23:03
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1257
Total Earnings: $2352.0
Offering 5 Points for been disqualified from surveys you get in your email is a great feature but i'm not sure if it is working as it should..

Currently, you get the 5 Points if:
+ You get disqualified
+ The survey is no longer available
+ You have already completed the survey on the points2shop website.

So basically you can go through your email and try all your old survey invites (since the incentive was added) and get credited the 5 points each time.

Perhaps this is how it should work but thought i would just bring it to the attention of admins just in case its not.
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 599
Date of Birth: 1997-07-28
Total Earnings: $339.78
Actually its not 5 points if you are disqualified, its 5 points for CLICKING the link , once you click it you get 5 points, but I think P2S disabled it because I didnt get one for the last 2 monThs , even though I was receiving 3-5 a day.
iMario999 | Was deleting my post necessary?
AmazinSpidey99
IN new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 53
Date of Birth: 1995-08-02
I get the 5 points usually for clicking the link
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
I get 5 points for just clicking the link, but well, you can't consider me as having lots of experience since I've only received 3 such emails from p2s only :p
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
Santanudlion
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 261
I get 5 points for just clicking the link
Santanu Sarangi

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom