Points2Shop Forums » Introduce Yourself » Newbie here! (:
Created: 2014-04-27 19:10:55
diddall
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1991-08-15
Total Earnings: $100.42
Hii everyone, just making my introductory forums post, as you do.

As you're obviously aware, i am a newbie! I have been on here for a day now and i feel i am doing quite well considering! But there will always be hints and tips i do not know about, so please feel free to share anything you feel would benefit me!

Thanks! :)

Diddall.
♥ Shawty ♥
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 176
Date of Birth: 1999-10-22
Total Earnings: $284.53
Hi there, Diddall~ Welcome into the points2shop family and I hope you enjoy earning for many days, weeks, months, years... yeah those times!

Most people will suggest surveys, of course- so make sure you put in correct information always! Also clean out your cookies every once in a while so you have a better chance at being approved (makes them think you're new to the survey).

You also have paid offers, consider finding trials, recently there was one in Super Rewards where you got 400 or 300 points free just by signing up with your card to a book subscription that you could cancel anytime... not sure if it's still there though! Just make sure to cancel it before it actually starts charging for months of use!

General offers such as signing up for sites or inputting your email are normally easy but hard to come across. You may use side emails aslong as they are validly yours and you upkeep them so-to-say! (such as your junk email, you can have probably as many as you want but it is suggested to have no more than 4 to keep up with!)

That's mostly what comes up on the top of my head~ Don't be afraid to ask any questions in the shout either!
diddall
UK gold
New Poster
Oh wow see there's afew things there i didn't know, thanks! :D
I will definitely give your awesome ideas a try! :)
♥ Shawty ♥
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2533.91
Hello, and welcome to P2S!
Also you can download the Points2shop app. It has lots of cool apps you can download for points as well as videos to watch! :)
diddall
UK gold
New Poster
Hi Lapraceon, oh yeah the app, what a good idea! I did install the P2S app but haven't actually used it lol. I just downloaded it for the free points. :3

Thanks! :)
♥ Shawty ♥
PixelMouseSk8r
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 176
Date of Birth: 1999-10-22
Total Earnings: $284.53
Oh, lapraceon reminded me of something...
Be extremely... and i mean extremely careful on download offers on the computer, most of us suggest to not do them at all for the risk of your computer, if you wish to do them please use sandboxie where you can get rid of them easily and remove any malware and virus risks with out having them interrupt your other programs.
bttero
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 127
Date of Birth: 1983-06-14
Total Earnings: $810.75
if you DO, just download "sandboxie" 1st, then enjoy the earning points from radiumOne or superRewards, welcome to p2s
slow down, you going to fast.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom