More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Seen the movie Frozen?
1 2
Created: 2014-04-25 12:58:27
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Whether you have kids or not I definitely think it is a must see. I have 3 girls so I love it and am thrilled there is a movie that has a more realistic approach to love. And how it emphasizes how their relationship as sisters trumps all. Thoughts?? Oh and I probably play "let it go" on youtube at least 5 times a day or more. That's my 1 year olds favorite part.
You live and you learn.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2531.73
I haven't seen it yet, but I have it on DVD. Waiting till I have a break of some sort from school to sit down and watch it :)
Moofball
UK platinum
Total posts: 1250
I'll always be a disney fan and I did enjoy it.
Live in the forward. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM
xMissNovak
US (CA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 84
I've seen part of it... haven't had time to go back and finish it yet but I really liked what I seen of the movie. Can't wait to rewatch and see what I missed.
Blog2Show
PK new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1994-09-02
Total Earnings: $0.01
i have'nt saw it yet but ppl says it's best of all
Might watch it soon
Shortyrose
US (VA) elite
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Date of Birth: 1988-05-01
yep ive seen it and i loved it! i watch a lot of disney movies despite my age. I have to watch them on my own because my girl is too young to be interested and my husband doesnt care for them, but i dont mind that at all!
By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter.
hebby2012
UK legend
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2458.26

My niece got it and i sat and watched it with her and can say i did enjoy it. Finally a movie that doesn't need a prince to secure a happy ending :p

Although my niece is driving everyone mad singing "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Kayel
US (MI) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 214
Date of Birth: 1991-04-26
Total Earnings: $447.21
I haven't seen it. I keep hearing mixed things about it from it was really good to it wasn't really all that and Tangled was much better.
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Although my niece is driving everyone mad singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" hebby2012

LOL my daughter, 5, has that song memorized. My 1 yr old and 5 year old love the song Let it go. 5 year old is the one who appreciates the movie though. 1 year old doesn't really care, just the Let it go video.
You live and you learn.
Jesus600
US (WI) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 394
Date of Birth: 1995-11-06
Total Earnings: $57.64
Good movie!! better then alot of these other kids movies and plus catchy songs lol!!!
stay strong

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom