More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Makings surveys on phone a little more phone friendly?
Created: 2014-04-22 16:06:49
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Is there any way at all to use survey's or make the survey's that are smaller? I'm always having to scroll in to read and out to see the full chart, and then scroll in again on the next page. I have come across a couple a little easier, but a lot are set up exactly like they are on the computer.
You live and you learn.
clem4eva
GH new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 95
Date of Birth: 1990-11-23
Total Earnings: $0.55
We really need phone friendly surveys....
clem4eva
GH new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 95
Date of Birth: 1990-11-23
Total Earnings: $0.55
Am always on cellphone yet I don't get or be able to access any survey
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Is there any way at all to use survey's or make the survey's that are smaller? I'm always having to scroll in to read and out to see the full chart, and then scroll in again on the next page. I have come across a couple a little easier, but a lot are set up exactly like they are on the computer.grohmomma88

I'm definitely up for this suggestion, it's super hard to answer some surveys on mobiles. Especially the ones where you have giant tables of tick boxes to answer. Although if my hunch is right, as normal it's up to the advertisers/survey maker to make the surveys more mobile friendly :(
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2458.26
From my experience more and more survey providers have been switching to mobile/responsive designs so i think in time it will become the default standard for surveys but i'd see it more of a gradual process rather than a instant change over.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2531.73
I hope this will happen soon.
Doing surveys on a phone is so tough.
I only have to do them on a phone on Saturdays but its still a huge challenge to get 50 points on a phone.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Total posts: 1117
It's our hope that survey providers would provide us with survey pages that are optimized for the screen on which they are being viewed. This is a daunting task for some survey providers as the range of screens that it could be seen on is very vast ranging from 320px x 480px for a small hand held device all the way up to the high end TV's with 4K display and everything in between.

Mobile is becoming more of a priority for many advertisers these days so hopefully you will start to see more mobile friendly survey pages in future.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Well that's definitely a relief. Will definitely make it much more convenient that's for sure!
You live and you learn.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom