More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Updates to the Points2Shop Games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2009-08-29 21:54:59
fritteritter
US (OH) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 880
Date of Birth: 1987-05-17
Total Earnings: $2074.98
There are several major updates to the game section of which you should be aware.

Limited gameplay for new users
Users who have not yet ordered a prize to confirm their account (that is to say, New users who are not yet Bronze) are limited to 50 points of gameplay. This limitation is designed to prevent new users from squandering their 250 free points on games. This leaves at least 200 points free for ordering an item and verifying your account which unlocks not only games but additional site features as well.

New skill groups
The existing Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert levels have been expanded to promote better matches between skill levels and you may now fall in a different group. The skill levels are still based on the amount earned from games, but you should be better paired with users of your actual skill level.

Prize values
The prize values for tournaments have been decreased so that Points2Shop can fund future game development. We've had the same games for who knows how long and I'm sure everyone would like to see some new games!

Number Limbo will resume on Tuesday. Anyone who bought an entry for the jackpot will still have that entry on Tuesday. The jackpot is currently a little under 2000 points. (The release date for limbo was moved due to some issues encountered while testing this weekend)

Thank you to all the platinum users who helped test the games, a lot of minor and major issues were uncovered and resolved. Enjoy the games, hopefully there will be more to come soon!
ReaperWooT
US (AZ) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 245
Date of Birth: 1990-12-04
Total Earnings: $148.22
thanks
PanTheMan
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1795
Date of Birth: 1985-12-03
Total Earnings: $441.3
Thanks for all your great and hard work, fritter! :D
xavierwatson
US (GA) new
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $12.53
thanks fritter
narutofreak1
US (MA) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 60
Total Earnings: $5.79
the new skill levels dont work right because i was matched against two experts and a novice and i am a beginner. I lost 50 points for nothing :(
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14470.32
thanks for all the updates, and hard work fritter!:D
ricoxg
US (CA) platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 815
Date of Birth: 1993-12-07
Total Earnings: $686.42
thanks for the hard work on the new site points2shop team :) We look forward to future developments.
Banners i made for points2shop :)
Noxxeh
US (NC) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 75
Total Earnings: $17.36
Thanks for the update.
destroyer4496
US (NY) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Date of Birth: 1996-06-14
Total Earnings: $14.33
Games still aren't working for me =(
XboxOmac
US platinum
Total posts: 1209
Nice Work, Everyone! Now they site is getting better.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom