More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » P2S Surveys routing to impossible questions
1 2
Created: 2014-03-27 16:03:57
LDParker76
US legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1813
Date of Birth: 1984-11-09
Total Earnings: $3175.42
It forces you to choose an option from the ones provided. Clicking one either ensures that you can click Continue and continue with the survey (which is false info if none of the options are true for you) - Or you click the "wrong" one and DQ yourself.
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3315.83
If you click continue without selecting one of the given options, it only reloads the same question with the same options in a different order. There's no getting around it, which means you can't get to the survey or get to the disqualified page.
-
Matjong
US admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
I will have this worked on first thing in the morning.
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 364
Yeah, I had this issue a few days ago with a survey, it asked me about which medical conditions me/or my family have had/are going through and there was no option for 'none of these'.

Glad to see it getting resolved.
Matjong
US admin
Could you check if its fixed now?
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
This issue may be irrelevant to any changes you have made because of the one posted here originally. I visited this offer earlier but didn't complete it, and now I just came back to it. It's giving me a "You didn't qualify" page like it's a survey, which it's not. Any idea why this is happening?

http://www.points2shop.com/offers/8419239/Kings--Legends--US-UK-CA-AU-DK-FI-IE-NL-NZ-NO/14#offer_8419239
-
Matjong
US admin
The "you didn't qualify" always hit when you can't do the offer, whatever the reason. In this cae, it reached quota cap. We might be able to tweak this later, but for now "You didn't qualify" basically means "you can't do the offer for one of many possible reasons". :-)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Oh, god. :p Sorry. I had that page pinned in my browser so I didn't see the cap reached label :facepalm: My bad. Well that is interesting to know anyway, lol. Thanks.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom