More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » About Problem Even Recurring Task Completed
Created: 2014-03-26 11:33:42
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 496
Total Earnings: $140.7
Work mode

90% accuracy

3 tasks completed

0.50 cents per task

1 / 12 banked

It Says 3 task completed but i still didnt got it prize ..
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10394
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $193.54
Sometimes you have to complete a minimum amount of tasks to get your reward.... might be the case here?
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Recurring Tasks - Recurring tasks are a great opportunity for recurring points every day. Complete a task and earn points. The best part? You can do as many tasks and as many times as you like!

No there is nothing like you have to complete atleast this number or task or some thing thanks for your help :)
admin vs mod for gummybears P2S Singers Shelbi & ChevyBot When Toomb win tripeaks Photographer Triheaded Treghost impress girls Dance lterrell giggle weesky & graeme lurk Nurse Abby Explaining about Head
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3315.83
Stijn is correct. You have to fill your 'bank' before you're paid out on Points2shop. As you can see from the post you created here, you only earned 1 out of 12 needed. Continue to fill your bank and you will get the credit from your completed tasks.
-
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Thank You guys ... :) Thanks a lot...it was confusing lol cause they hasnt written any where i have to make my banked all out of all
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3315.83
I have moved your topic to our Offers & Surveys forum.
It's better suited here since this is not a bug. :)

You're welcome. I know it can be confusing at first, but you're getting the hang of it ;)
-
VikenPatel
IN moderator
Am I spamming?
Sorry i didnt know where to upload question so i just uploaded but got it now thanks for information and for moving .... :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom