1 2
Created: 2009-08-19 03:26:07
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
I just uploaded a Youtube video about a site where you can get referrals for free. Basically, all you do is join someone else's freebie site, which gets you "credits"...with these credits, you "buy" referrals, without ever having to spend any money. It's basically a referral swap. I'm not advertising the freebie sites on there (and to be honest, I'm never going to log back into the sites I signed up through on there lol, I only did it to get the credits so I could "buy" referrals for this site). I'm just advertising the referral swap website itself, because I figure it could help some people get referrals. It'd probably be best to use your Cashle ref link on there, because there are already a few people using P2S ref links on it.

Anyways, I know the Youtube video is incredibly lame and boring...but that's because I literally only spent two minutes on it. I just wanted something quick and basic to put on Youtube.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_UtxpvqEl8
akuma3251
US (NY) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 651
Date of Birth: 1990-09-09
But even if they sign up that prolly means they wont be very active - i mean you wont be on theres
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
But even if they sign up that prolly means they wont be very active - i mean you wont be on theres
akuma3251

That's a possibility, but the thing is, you can specify the qualifications. Meaning, when you put your ref link on there, you can put that the person will not get their credits until they confirm their e-mail, fill in info, and do 1 offer or 5 or however many...and you can say that you will only credit after 5 days or a week of them being active on here. If you say that, then they HAVE to be active in order to get credits to buy referrals on their own site. And after being active for a day or two, they'll realize how awesome this site is and they'll stay ;-)
barta24
US (WI) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1012
Date of Birth: 1989-02-19
doesnt sound like you would make much i the long run
Regenval
US (CA) gold
Total posts: 2438
Date of Birth: 1989-08-11
Total Earnings: $79.98
this looks a lot like simplerefs, BannerClicks and all. haven't tried that site yet either...
adamc151
UK platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3025
Date of Birth: 1992-11-11
I just signed up. Its works exactly the same as simple refs, so I'm not expecting much from it.
zikemackas
US (IL) platinum
Total posts: 1475
Date of Birth: 1986-11-14
i really dont think those sites work well at all
dannyg1394
US (MA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 196
Date of Birth: 1994-12-01
Total Earnings: $623.46