1 2
Created: 2014-03-13 02:42:47
niceone25
US (NC) legend
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Date of Birth: 1987-05-27
Total Earnings: $7925.35
If you are getting the "login control " message from uSamp, I have a solution that may help you get to the uSamp offer wall through your emails. (if you changed your email on P2S then the emails will go to the 1st email you signed up with on P2S).

go to Edit Preferences:
http://www.points2shop.com/account/edit_preferences

scroll down til you see privacy, you will see:
"I want to receive email newsletters" CHECK THAT BOX!!

Now you will receive offers from Points2shop that are mostly uSamp surveys. After you get one email you can continue to click the same link to access the uSamp wall. it will say "We're Sorry.
Unfortunately, the requested survey is now closed". but it will load the surveys that are available to you.

Hope this helps someone. Let me know if it helps if you like as well
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3315.83
If you changed your e-mail address on your P2S account info in the first place, it will cause this issue to happen on uSamp. Changing it back to the original will fix the problem, but in cases where it doesn't, you can contact admin through a ticket.
-
niceone25
US (NC) legend
Getting Chatty
If you changed your e-mail address on your P2S account info in the first place, it will cause this issue to happen on uSamp. Changing it back to the original will fix the problem, but in cases where it doesn't, you can contact admin through a ticket.chevychic255

i put in a ticket and it did not fix my problem. the ticket was closed and I still get that message. the person that helped me did not mention changing the email back would fix it tho thanks.
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Strange, as they should be able to help with this problem. Hopefully the e-mail change will work out for ya. :) Another option would be to e-mail uSamp support about the issue, although I'm not sure if they will help anymore with this issue.

Their email is - support@surveyhelpcenter.com
-
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2456.14
Strange, as they should be able to help with this problem. Hopefully the e-mail change will work out for ya. Another option would be to e-mail uSamp support about the issue, although I'm not sure if they will help anymore with this issue.

Their email is - support@surveyhelpcenter.comchevychic255

See this is where i get confused with this issue lol We had Mat saying that points2shop support have the tools to fix the issue then we had a admin telling us p2s can not assist with it because it messes up things on usamp's side so they don't use the tools they have..
herbonthepc
UK elite
Half way there
Total posts: 546
Total Earnings: $1421.86
LDParker told me that although p2s used to have the tools available to do this it caused more problems than it solved & they now cannot help with this issue via a support ticket here, contact usamp via email :)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
LDParker told me that although p2s used to have the tools available to do this it caused more problems than it solved & they now cannot help with this issue via a support ticket here, contact usamp via emailherbonthepc

Oh, thanks for explaining that. :)
:thumbup:
-
niceone25
US (NC) legend
Getting Chatty
Strange, as they should be able to help with this problem. Hopefully the e-mail change will work out for ya. Another option would be to e-mail uSamp support about the issue, although I'm not sure if they will help anymore with this issue.

Their email is - support@surveyhelpcenter.comchevychic255

I contacted support@surveyhelpcenter.com before i sent a ticket to P2S and got no response, that was 8 months ago and to this day they have not responded. The admin that got my ticket sent me to this forum post http://www.points2shop.com/topic/98104/Ustamp-Login-Control/1. I guess the solutions are change email back or the method i posted.
clem4eva
This post has been deleted.
bigseximeka
This post has been deleted.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom