More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Quick Question (Resolved)
Created: 2014-03-04 20:26:14
Deivys
US elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 43
Total Earnings: $746.67
Hi well I read the "less restrictions for login in different places"

My question is.. Will it be ok to log in through my windows remote desktop? Because I am on the go sometimes and I would need to ONLY make cash withdrawls instantly to my paypal account.. I personally dont see an issue with it but I would rather ask before I do so..

Note: Ip address will obviously be the same since Im using my computer at home just remotely from my phone on the go.

Thank you :)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91
No, that is not allowed.
-
Deivys
US elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 43
Total Earnings: $746.67
No, that is not allowed.chevychic255

Ok well now that I know that.. Could you be more thorough on why? I would understand if it was a proxy vpn but I know there are some programs that dont use proxies at all or that dont even use the same system as Remote Desktop.. On the rules I read proxies and such things, but if you could please be more thorough on an explanation I would really appreciate it.

Note: After all it would be me logging in to my same IP address still using my computer and still using my login credentials for P2S
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91
P2S doesn't allow any remote access or vpn to be used. Obviously a security protocol. Using one would get your account flagged and blocked by the system if you just log in with it. When you're on the go, you have the app and webapp to log in with. If you read the less login restrictions thread again, you will notice it says withdrawals should only happen at home for security reasons, which is why it's not currently a feature on the app.
-
ThirdJosh3
This post has been deleted.
Zear
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom