1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 55
Created: 2014-02-16 03:06:31
BtBran
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 104
Total Earnings: $1453.28
RefsByBran! -- Approved by Admin LDParker2 --

ADMIN NOTE: 10/10/14 The Shop has now been closed. There will be no more selling of referrals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Moderator Notice: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Brans ref shop is closed until further notice, and update will be given later or the shop unlocked on Brans request. Please DO NOT send any points via paypal or P2S until this topic is opened again, even if you are messaged with requests to do so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Note: Bran has stated he is going away in August so he will not be able to respond to any of you (link), please do not panic about your referrals. And as he says in his topic do not send him points until he asks you to pay him. If you are gold and want to get the referrals for platinum and cannot wait, check out the free referrals topic Agm has opened to help you guys out!

Going on a trip in August so the next list will be very small. I'm considering just doing a gigantic list (adding these orders to July's List) but i'm not sure yet. I'll post an update in a few days.

The next list will be started on July 15th (possibly sooner). Thanks!

NOTE: DO NOT pay in advance, until I send you a message! :)

Another note: List order goes by smaller number of refs-larger number of refs!

Need refs? Read ALL of the info below. (Gold+ only, read the note at the bottom if you are not gold yet)

I have a site that gets around 20-30 refs a day. With this shop, for 25 points per ref (minimum of 4 refs) , i'll replace my ref link with yours and then you will get refs from my site. These refs are real (not made from proxies) and occasionally will earn you money. That being said, I am NOT guaranteeing that any of the refs you buy will earn you money.

Rules:

1. You can't share the name of my site, content, or niche with anyone.
2. You must have your profile's stats to be visible at all times during your order.
3. You can't copy my content/site either.

How it works:

1. Post here with how many referrals you would like.
2. When you pay your points/money, that insures your spot to get refs.

Have any questions or comments? Feel free to message me! :)

Q&A
Q: What are lists?

A : A list is the place where I put the people who ordered referrals , each list contains 20-30 customers (usually), and beside each one I'll edit in those 2 sayings : Done , which means this particular person got his referrals , and Next List , which means this particular person is going to the next list because he did not pay me yet or he can not pay me because of insufficient funds, so I delay him/her

Q : How much does 1 ref cost me?

A : 1 referral will cost you 25 points. But, I only accept orders of 4 referrals or more, so 100 points.

Q : When do I have to pay?

A : When I send the message to everyone on the list asking for people to pay.
If my site/video ends up having "issues" and something happens, you will still get your referrals, obviously, it will be a little slower, but you will still get them. :)

Q : Why am I not allowed to hide my referrals?

A : Obviously because I need to see how many referrals you gained so you only get the exact amount you ordered. If you hide your referrals I wont be able to see how many referrals you have. If you are hiding your referrals , please un-hide it, if you don't, you will not receive your referrals.

Q : How and where do I pay you?

A : Via Paypal : Message me for my paypal adress
Via Points2Shop : http://www.points2shop.com/balance/send_to_friends

Q : Omg this thread is driving me crazy , how do I turn off those notifications!

A : http://www.points2shop.com/account/forum_subscriptions

Q : Where do I get my referrals from? Are they only from US / UK ?

A : No sorry, my referrals are worldwide, they can come from any country. This doesn't mean your refs WON'T be from the US/UK, this just means they can come from any county and I can't influence where they come from.

Q : When am I gonna get my refs that I ordered?

A : When i'm able to get to them :p Some days are slow with refs, some days are fast, so as with everything on P2S, you have to be patient, so please don't message me repeatedly asking when you will get them. :)

For members that are not gold+, you can pay with Paypal.
Jesse:"Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!"
thegproe122
This post has been deleted.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2530.73
I don't need to put my order here. You already know it! Thank you soooo much! :)
BtBran
US diamond
Senior Poster
I don't need to put my order here. You already know it! Thank you soooo much!lapraceon

No prob! :)
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 98
Date of Birth: 1993-03-10
Total Earnings: $2491.8
Just wanted to drop by. I BELIEVE if you cloak your customer's referral link with Google shortener or something similar, they won't be able to see where the referrals are coming from, so there's no need for niche exposure. It'll show up as the googl link in their referral history.

I can be wrong, but just wanted to let you know.
BtBran
US diamond
Senior Poster
Just wanted to drop by. I BELIEVE if you cloak your customer's referral link with Google shortener or something similar, they won't be able to see where the referrals are coming from, so there's no need for niche exposure. It'll show up as the googl link in their referral history.

I can be wrong, but just wanted to let you know.jayfs

Hey :p and that's a good idea. I'm gonna try that out. Thanks! :)
killerseed
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 208
Date of Birth: 1981-10-19
Total Earnings: $6206.63
Hey BtBran buddy, much to see someone has the intelligence to set up a new ref shop, I'll take 10 my friend
Green85
US (MI) legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Total Earnings: $3587.04
sup bran I would like to order 20 my friend thanks and great job being generous by doing this
Rivian
US (PA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 280
Date of Birth: 1990-09-07
Total Earnings: $3000.45
I would like to buy 10 please
I've got Stronger come and Face me" "If you're the Hero come and Fear me" "When you get Stronger come and Hunt me"
Rivian
US (PA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 280
Date of Birth: 1990-09-07
Total Earnings: $3000.45
one other thing I'm allowed to hide my merits... right?
I've got Stronger come and Face me" "If you're the Hero come and Fear me" "When you get Stronger come and Hunt me"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 55
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom