Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Unfair Fedsamp Payouts
1 2
Created: 2014-02-12 12:21:20
AngusCP
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1004
Total Earnings: $1471.01
Who is it that determines the payout when a survey is posted to points2shop, admin or survey companies?catchme24

I don't know for sure but I believe the companies choose what they want to payout, then P2S takes a cut of it and gives the rest to us. So either the companies are paying less or P2S are taking a larger cut of the money.
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
So either the companies are paying less or P2S are taking a larger cut of the money.AngusCP

Or both. Whichever it is, it's the members suffering for it.
catchme24
US (OH) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Date of Birth: 1985-11-29
Total Earnings: $1334.71
Or both. Whichever it is, it's the members suffering for it.phenix7280

Yeah, the one's who are the driving force of opinion sharing, if our opinions are valued so much and when we finally do meet the requirements for a particular survey, shouldn't they show us they appreciate our time rather than slash the payments?

I mean, don't get me wrong here, I do appreciate all of the opportunities we have here, a lot of options for earning. But when you see offers diminish in value, generally speaking, over a short amount of time, questions of "why?" and "who?" arise.

I'm going to steer clear of this wall until we get answers or some sort of change, who's with me?
2010-08-18 14:14:04
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
questions of "why?" and "who?" arisecatchme24

The "why" is easy to answer. Bottom line profit. It's business afterall, and money is what speaks loudest. Such a pity that so many businesses can't/don't/won't see past immediate profit a look towards long term profit instead.

An example would be Mercedes Benz in the 1990's...... they saw a short cut way of making more profit. They cut their quality, the end user paid the same but got a lesser product and over 5 years the business model blew up in their face when people started buying elsewhere. Eventually, they returned to a "lower profit model" where they made less money per unit, increased the quality and hey presto, they make more money overall because people buy their stuff again.

Same thing can be said for our "valued opinions"...... pay less and pretty soon people won't bother, meaning profits drop even lower. Pay more, and people do more, meaning profits go up.

The fact that people keep completing these really low paying surveys proves one thing.... pay peanuts, get monkeys.

As for "who" keeps deciding to slash the payments................. We could speculate all day.
bigseximeka
This post has been deleted.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom