More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Wii Ware and Virtual Console - Best game?
Created: 2009-08-13 14:15:12
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
Pepsi is having a promotion right now (I think it's US only) where you get free Wii points if you register the code on the Pepsi's with the yellow caps. You get 200 points per cap...each cap isn't a guaranteed winner, but you've got about a 70% chance or higher of getting a winner. The points are SUPPOSED to be used to download Rock Band tracks...but you don't have to use them for that, because they just give you a Wii points card instead of the actual track (you can also get tracks on the 360 and ps3 if you don't have a Wii). Needless to say, I've been buying A LOT of Pepsi lately, and have acquired close to 3000 Wii points.

So what are the best games available for download on Wii Ware and/or Virtual Console, and why? I wanna spend these points :-)

(I already have Onslaught and Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal)

I'm considering Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and a few others...but let me know what you think the best games are to download!
Dany11
US (AZ) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 499
Date of Birth: 1992-03-21
not a clue...dont have a wii...lol
Seven92
US (NJ) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Date of Birth: 1992-03-03
Total Earnings: $75.63
I would recommend any Zelda game. They have a great reputation.
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
Anybody else have any suggestions? lol all I've heard so far is Zelda...so I guess so far, that's what I'm gonna get. In the meantime, I've been racking up more Wii points from this insane Pepsi promotion...so I need more game ideas!

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom