Points2Shop Forums » Support » account issue
Created: 2009-08-13 07:02:19
soccer568
US (CA) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 179
Date of Birth: 1988-06-15
Total Earnings: $28.04
They needed my full name and im so used to all my friends and family calling me CJ that iwrote that so i already sent in a support ticket do you guys know how long it will be to fix it
popeye
UK legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2956
Total Earnings: $2850.87
i had an account issue that took about a month to sort out so expect something similar
so good luck and i hope you get it sorted.
Just here for the banter.. ....and the cash.. ..cash to paypal $1097.42 ツ-
NapoliaDinosaur
US (FL) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 592
Date of Birth: 1987-02-21
Total Earnings: $970.84
It depends on how much info you gave in the support ticket. If you just said, "I need my name changed because I didn't put my full name", it's going to take awhile. Basically, you want to answer every possible question they could have in the first support ticket you send, because it takes them awhile to answer each ticket.

Since you're changing your name, you might want to scan (or take a picture of) a copy of a photo ID with your address on it, and a bill or other piece of typed mail that has your name and address on it (2 bills if your photo ID doesn't have your address on it). Upload them to a site like Photobucket, and include the link to those pictures in the support ticket, explaining to them that it is your proof of your name and address.

That's just a precautionary measure in case they do ask for proof of your name and address (which there's a good chance they will). It's easier to give them as much info as possible sooner, rather than waiting weeks to get the issue resolved because of having to reply to one support ticket, wait for the response, then reply again, wait for response, reply again, etc. until they get everything they need.

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom