More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » How to get approved more on surveys guide!
1 2
Created: 2014-02-01 13:12:32
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 599
Date of Birth: 1997-07-28
Total Earnings: $339.78
Hey guys i'm iMario999 and this is my first guide , feedback would be appreciated.

Who am I?

I'm iMario999 , a Canadian user here on Points2Shop , I have earned 170$ until now where a third is from surveys. I have a 85% qualification rate on SSI surveys.

Why are you doing this survey?

I'm doing this survey to help every single one of you who keep getting disqualified or want a better qualification rate.

How do I get my qualification rate higher then , teach us!

Okay then first of all , basic information :

1) NEVER lie , lying about your age or adress or any other information on the qualification questions will always get you disqualified because surveys look at your IP and cookies , with your IP they can see your real adress , so lying about it will disqualify you.
Surveys companies are mostly all partners , so sometimes while your doing your survey , you can get disqualified at 99% , take your answers and never credit you because they took your info from another comoleted survey and they saw that its not the same.

2) ALWAYS say the truth. What ever the cause is , just say the truth , lets say the ask you the same basic question everytime : When are you planning to buy/lease your next car. If its never just say never everytime unless you changed your mind. Why? Let's say you answered in a survey that after 3 months you will buy a car , good job you got qualified and you got paid. 3 months later you got the same survey and you haven't baught your car yet , they ask you the same exact question , you answer the same exact thing , if its the same survey provider , you are gonna get one if those 3 answers :

a) There are no suveys avaible at the moment , try again another time. This means your nevet going to get another one that has something related with cars.
b) You got disqualified because you don't fulfill our requirements. Same explanation as "a" but if your lucky they just wanted another answer
C) The survey starts normally. Well aren't you lucky? Not for long.

We get it ,don't lie , now how do I get qualified every time?

Ok stop it , I'll tell you. First of all , im going to tell you some tips to get qualified for your current survey and for the future survey.

1) When are you planning to buy * Insert product here * . The ideal answer is truth , no really the ideal answer is 6 to 12 months. You might be saying , " yeaah but im lying right now ,im not gonna buy a car in 6 to 12 months " you never know ! Your parents might buy one? If your 16 years old , im sure your gonna buy one when you get your license? Why this answer?

In less then 3 months : Answer too exact and obvious that it will get qualified , everyone uses it so theyre going to run out of places for " less then 3 months ".

Never : Your NEVER going to get qualified if you are NEVER going to buy * insert product here *

2) Dont say you drank beer or rum in the past week if you are 16 years old , thats obvious lie.

3)Dont click Willie Nellie on " rate each brand from 1 to 10 for each statement " , surveys are not stupid. Most surveys have at least 40 seconds limit on each question of these kinds , so if you finish the question in 10 seconds by clicking anywhere without reading the statements , they will know you are not doing it seriously and you are going to get disqualified. Also if you do that , 50% of the surveys i did always have a trick statement such as " Rate 2 here to continue " they do that just to make sure you are being serious,e if you rate 3 well you are disqualified.

4) READ the statements carefully! 99% of the surveys i did repeat the question with other words or the same exact words after 5 to 10 questions , so if you answer differently you WILL get disqualified , thats why you should read #3 above.

5) Random Dont lie tip inserted here

6) If you are on a alcoohol survey and lets say you are legal to drink , they will ask you : wich drinks did you consume in the past week ? Domt answer something illogic like : I drank 19 shots of rum and 17 beers , you are going to get disqualified. And if its true , you need help.

7) again , demographics, Fill them out correctly , also 100% of 10 minutes + surveys are going to ask you for your demographics at the begining and at the end of the survey , if you dont answer the same thing you are going to get disqualified. So dont cry on the shoutbox " OMG i hate thus site , i got disqz at 99% this is so fake " no we dont care its your problem for lying. Yes i did put those errors.

I will keep updating this when I get ideas.

Edit : I know this doesnt have anything to do with the post , but I have for you guys a great way to get limited points , it is related to surveys :

Go to your email that is registered to your Points2Shop account , open ALL the emails that say : Earn 50 points with this survey! from P2S. These surveys are Win-Win , when you click on Complete the survey! you will get 5 points if its a 50 points survey , and 10 points if its a 100 points survey. And you will get 50 or 100 points if you are qualified.
iMario999 | Was deleting my post necessary?
wendysue44
US (PA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1963-12-13
Total Earnings: $108.74
Thanks for the information, very helpful!
wendysue44
medusa91234
US (IN) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1965-05-17
Total Earnings: $122.67
Thanks for the info!
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
No problem guys :p Glad I helped you :)
jadesteva
US (TX) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Total Earnings: $990.54
Nice, thank you
killerseed
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 208
Date of Birth: 1981-10-19
Total Earnings: $6186.29
Thanks
avik2191
IN platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
great going! very helpful :thumbup: :)
Need any help, ಠ_ಠ ask for sure! :light::yinyang: ⋘Ⓟ:robot:ⒾⓃⓉⓈ➋ⓈⒽ:robot:Ⓟ ⋙
iMario999
CA platinum
Half way there
Im really glad it helped you , i love helping people :p
josh3121
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 172
being truthful always gets me more points than saying im a 50 year old man :p thanks mario
gball428
CA gold
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Total Earnings: $43.87
very very helpful

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom