GMyea
US (NY) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 113
Date of Birth: 1999-09-21
Total Earnings: $19.73
Hey Guys
So this is my 100 post

Question: When was your 100 post can you remember it?
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
Congrats! Your parents must be so proud of your accomplishment.
GMyea
US (NY) silver
Senior Poster
Congrats! Your parents must be so proud of your accomplishment.kkrulez64

Yea( SO HAPPY)
Parents lol
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Total Earnings: $10063.59
GMyea - have you read the spam warning at the bottom of the page btw? Just wondering...
michalgordon99
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
I didnt have one
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
michaelgordon99 - was just wondering if he had read this message in yellow at the bottom of the page - "Spam warning to everyone: If our moderators detect spam, they will remove it and ban your account. Posting tons of replies on several topics just for increasing your post count will result in your account being PERMANENTLY banned." - that was all
michalgordon99
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
michaelgordon99 - was just wondering if he had read this message in yellow at the bottom of the page - "Spam warning to everyone: If our moderators detect spam, they will remove it and ban your account. Posting tons of replies on several topics just for increasing your post count will result in your account being PERMANENTLY banned." - that was allgraeme74

I was not spamming. If anyone is spamming it is you graeme74 by telling other people they are to get your post count up.... plus I highly doubt they are going to ban someone who has referred 6,000 people to the site for them and has been a loyal member for 4 years so stop pretending you are a moderator
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
michalgordon99 - If you read my post before properly, you will see that it is not addressed to you or mention you, I was clearly talking about the original poster. This is why I said 'if HE had read..." and not 'if YOU had read...' - there's a big difference.

I would suggest you read people's posts properly in future, before going on the offensive and accusing them of various things which are completely untrue.
GMyea
US (NY) silver
Senior Poster
graeme74 lol and i read the massage in the bottom

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom