More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Usamp Login Control Temporary Resolution - A Step By Step Guide
1 2
Created: 2014-01-09 16:52:11
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Usamp Lock Screen Resolution - A Step By Step Guide

Hey Guys,

So the pesky usamp offer wall lock screen has been bothering many members for quite some time now. Following this step by step guide should help you unlock your screen easily within a short amount of time (Clicking the images will open them up bigger in your browser).

Long story short: Look in your inbox for an email from support@surveyhelpcenter.com and click on it. It will temporarily unlock usamp for you. If you do not have an email then update your email preferences and one may possibly be sent out in the future.

Good Luck,

Shelbinator :lol:

The Lock Screen

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Fixed Page

Tadaa :lol:

If this does not work then also try the following steps with usamp via email:

Usamp email: support@surveyhelpcenter.com

- Ask them what the specific problem is
- Ask them what email they have on file for you
- Ask them if you even have a usamp account associated with P2S
- Ask them if they can make one for you
- Ask them how they can help you fix it & what solutions there are

Remember to be polite, being rude will hinder you more than anything. Explain to them you have tried all other possibilities (including contacting P2S if you have), and would like to continue using their wall.

Admin note: Thanks Shelbinator, Well found! This solution works because the survey visit from your email will place a cookie with the correct login. It will work until the cookie expires or until you delete your cookies and the process has to be repeated started at step 1. This is a good temporary solution but we will keep working with uSamp and try to find a more permanent solution.
catchme24
US (OH) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Date of Birth: 1985-11-29
Total Earnings: $1334.72
Well I tried this, unfortunately I cannot find any emails from them with survey invites. I tried contacting them for the 3rd time, (btw if you use hotmail, I think your emails get sent to their spambox, as they didn't reply to my first 2 attempts), this is what they told me:

Dear Member,
Sorry for the inconvenience. You need to go to the homepage of point2shop there would be a link to contact them exclusively for this related issues. We would not be able to help you as we cater to survey related issues only. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience!
Thanks,
Kevin James
Customer Care

......Yeah so I'm all out of options, unless my support ticket can get a resolution.
Thanks for the idea though, shelbinator!
2010-08-18 14:14:04
catchme24
US (OH) diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Date of Birth: 1985-11-29
Total Earnings: $1334.72
2 new ways to fix this ( I think ):

1: The other day I went to points2shop.com/offers/daily and found the Ipoll survey (75) points, clicked on it, and it redirected me to the uSamp page with all of my surveys unlocked!

2: Try a different browser. I use Firefox 95% of the time on here, and just experimented using Chrome, it worked! I'm wondering if a FF add-on is preventing my access, it can't be Adblock b/c I disable it when I use points2shop.

Hope this helps others with the issue.
2010-08-18 14:14:04
psahab
IN new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Total Earnings: $98.41
Thnks , i will try this
palsahab
sleh
TN new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1990-05-10
Total Earnings: $0.94
i cant go ther the support u did click on and i live in tunis i dont have no survye at all plz help
EmreTheGamer01
DK new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1994-05-03
Total Earnings: $11.83
Doesn't work.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
This will only work if the user has an email from points2shop linking them specifically to a Usamp survey. To increase your chances of getting an email make sure you're set to receive emails from points2shop by checking your Site Preferences.
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 364
I've given up on uSamp.

P2S redirect me to uSamp, uSamp redirects me to P2S, P2S again redirects me to uSamp.

It was only a month ago that I contacted them, and again was forwarded, but then I told them I had to be in contact with them, and they were the ones to solve my problem. They said they will get back to me. They haven't, and probably never will..

shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
I've given up on uSamp.

P2S redirect me to uSamp, uSamp redirects me to P2S, P2S again redirects me to uSamp.

It was only a month ago that I contacted them, and again was forwarded, but then I told them I had to be in contact with them, and they were the ones to solve my problem. They said they will get back to me. They haven't, and probably never will..CrEaTiOnE

That's pretty much why I stopped trying to get the Login Control issue removed manually. Do you not have any old emails from P2S for usamp? If not set your email preferences to receive emails, even though I get the Login Control error I still get usamp emails (which in turn unlock the wall).
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
P2S redirect me to uSamp, uSamp redirects me to P2S, P2S again redirects me to uSamp.CrEaTiOnE
I ran into the same problem last month. I posted the responses I got from uSamp here. They told me flat out they cannot help with the login control issue, they only handle survey related issues. Admins response on P2S was to change your email address you use on P2S, then log back into your account and that might fix the login control issue for you as long as that email remains on your account information.

I didn't do that myself (since I'd prefer my personal email to remain linked to my account), but the issue seemed to resolve itself.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom