Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » SuperRewards getting crazy
Created: 2014-01-09 12:09:20
kailuron
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
Total Earnings: $965.81
Has anyone else gotten this?

I have been doing offers with super rewards for a while now. I got sick of nonpayment on smoe paid offers that I know for sure I did (I never claim something I don't do, not being a liar is something I take pride in). It was going fine for the past few days, they were accepting all my requests fairly quickly with just the confirmation emails, now suddenly they are requesting confirmation emails, full headers, then the order transactions, now my BANK STATEMENTS. It feels like they've gone rogue over a total of like 1100 points maximum (there are 2 offers they wont approve that I know I did because I am using one service currently and waiting on one shipment currently) so I refuse to do any more offers with them until this is done).

Even after I gave in and provided the one line from my bank statement they said they needed information I ALREADY GAVE THEM. I just responded with 'can you please tell me what you really want because I have given you all the information above can you please just look at ALL the messages I sent because I don't understand why it is so hard to honestly award 420 points to a hardworking customer' something along those lines. Yes I could have been more professional, yes I was upset, but halfway it was to see if I get an automated message that asks for like my SSN or something.

I am just wondering what others' experiences have been and also just wanted to say 'watch out everyone' because its really annoying.

Yes I have a pretty good payout overall, and its a low paying and 1 kind of high paying offer that hasn't approved, but when I put 3 days of work into proving a 420 point offer, I expect to get the 420 points, especially when I know I did it, the advertiser knows I did it (and was kind enough to REsend a confirmation email saying 'yes we know you did it') and I know superrewards knows I did it.

The worst part is, these are services I am planning on keeping, (freester.com I buy so many groceries from walmart the $25 rebate will come in handy) that I don't see a point in cancelling, so the fact that I haven't been credited is moreso a slap in the face by SuperRewards because 13 days or so from now when I get another charge on my account it will prove it again, and its not like they will credit it then. I just don't like being called a liar time and time again, if you feel the same way about this stuff, maybe hold off on SuperRewards until they get their act together :/
LooLooLoo I got some Apples
kailuron
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1250
Total Earnings: $965.81
Funny thing, after that last message where I said 'look at all my above messages' it credited! Just goes to show they don't look at anything, they just keep harassing you to try to make you stop trying :/ I am happy it credited but upset they have either lazy or dishonest workers.
LooLooLoo I got some Apples

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom