More options
Created: 2014-01-05 03:12:15
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Okay,
1. I am pretty sure that this first one will be a no go, but I'm trying it anyways. For the surveys we don't qualify for, is there any way at all we can get like 1 point just for giving it a shot? Just to encourage us to not quit?

2. When going into the regular P2S offers, there's some free and some paid, any chance something could be added so we could separate the two? So we can see all free or all paid on the same screen? It's really time consuming to go through every sheet to find the free.
You live and you learn.
phillipchao
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 216
1. nope (there will be abuse if that strategy is installed)
2. I'm sure it is already separated, and you were looking at a broader range of offers. If you go to trialpay all are paid offers, besides a few videos here and there I think. You have to click on the subcategories.
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
I understand with the first, and with the second, I mean for the actual P2S offers. I can see for the Peanut labs, the Trial pay, Radium, it's the p2s offers that are all jumbled.
You live and you learn.
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.13

1. Never gunna happen, Would cost the company rather a lot of money since they don't get paid anything for DQ's so it would be funded by their revenue from other sources.

2. Go to "Site Preferences" and scroll down just above the first "submit" button and tick "Show in-house offer categories". This will give you a new section on the earnings page called "Offers" (should appear just below the survey section) with the following categories:

• All Free Offers
  • Cash Offers
  • Free Promotions
  • Download Offers
  • Manual Offers
  • Trials and Paid
  • Data Collection
Also if you open any offer wall in the bar that is displayed above it with apps, usamp etc you'll see a "All Free" option. Or open the list of Points2shop offers find a free one and simply click the "free" tag below it to see the full list of free offers.
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Thank you!!! I got it, great directions!!
You live and you learn.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom