Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Winter sucks
1 2
Created: 2014-01-04 03:17:55
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
So anyone else about to get a blizzard!? I'm in Ft Wayne Indiana and the weather is going to be so bad this weekend and next week. So bad that my daughter won't be going back to school Monday and my hubby might not even have to work. I am so over this, it's freezing and I'm ready for summer again!
You live and you learn.
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1571
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2531.73
I love snow and winter <3
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
How can you love it? It's freezing. My washer and dryer are in the basement, so when I go switch the loads out my fingers are literally numb from it being so cold. I don't have efficient heating so we have like 6 heaters working over time just to keep it livable. Cannot wait for tax check so we can move!
You live and you learn.
CaptainGinyu
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 334
Total Earnings: $204.62
Winter's not too bad for me... but then again, I live in California, so the weather isn't as bad as it is in your place.

And about snow... it's great to play with... until it gets inside your clothes and stuff.
Ginyu Force Rules!
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Haha, well, where I used to live it never snowed, lived there till I was 16, so, I'm not used to it anyways, although I've been here for almost 10 years. So cold in general just not accustomed. 50 degrees is cold for me. I would prefer to live in California or Florida, but no, my parents chose to go to Indiana when they came back to the states.
You live and you learn.
swathipriya
IN silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
I love winters!
beebee91
UK gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 24
Date of Birth: 1991-05-09
Total Earnings: $85.9
I'm in the UK its always winter!! lol maybe two weeks of summer is we lucky lol its not too bad at the moment though apart from the wind and odd little flood
*Dani-Beebee*
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Ours sucks, this states weather is so bi polar its insane. We had a blizzard, pipes froze, main one busted, and the pipe leading into my washer busted. Landlord got the pipe fixed but my washer is ours so I'm screwed right now.
You live and you learn.
shaunwoody777
US (OR) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1990-11-23
Total Earnings: $63.31
Seems nobody got away without a harsh winter in the states this year. It would be so nice to be in Hawaii right now, I'm so over this winter already :)
raul02041990
US elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5490
I love the snow but those crazy cold days were not fun :(
Watch out for my smokin' Aces. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom