Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Christmas Doctor Who & The New Doctor
1 2
Created: 2013-12-26 20:34:56
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
Oh I saw Matt Smith, he was awesome too, but there was something about David Tenant. I liked Rose too, Rose and David Tenant just clicked. And What's HP?
You live and you learn.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Oh I saw Matt Smith, he was awesome too, but there was something about David Tenant. I liked Rose too, Rose and David Tenant just clicked. And What's HP?grohmomma88

The Ponds and Matt :heart: Plus their storyline was like so intricately planned out and reveals! :D And HP = Harry Potter ;) He played Barty Crouch Junior :)
kickingthehabit
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Total Earnings: $38.82
At the min, i don't think i've seen enough of the current doctor to decide if he will be better or worse than previous doctors. I would be Lying if i said i'm not sad to see the departure of Matt Smith and his crazy giraffe dance at Amy's wedding. But then i was Sad when Ace stopped being the doctors assistant, that girl showed the darleks a thing or too!

Things change and sometimes they add their own level of Wow and keep us watching the next and the next series.
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
The Ponds and Matt :heart: Plus their storyline was like so intricately planned out and reveals! :D And HP = Harry Potter ;) He played Barty Crouch Junior :)shelbinator

Oh ok I didn't know that about him. And yeah, you have a good point about the chemistry between the ponds and matt smith,the story line between it all was insane
You live and you learn.
christinen47
US (CA) new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1994-06-17
Total Earnings: $1.18
I'm gonna give this season a chance before I make any judgements. I like Peter Capaldi and enjoy his works so I'm gonna hold back on my opinions until the season is up.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom