Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Samplicious Problems
Created: 2013-12-17 20:10:00
ceriseavalon
US (KY) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-12-16
Total Earnings: $337.87
For a few days or more now, I haven't been able to take any surveys put out by Samplicious at all. Every time I click on a survey that's by them, both the Points2Shop tab and the survey tab stop loading and just become unresponsive, and Google Chrome always asks me if I want to kill the pages or wait. When I wait, it's like that until I close out of the tabs...This is getting really frustrating since most of Points2Shop's surveys seems to be put out by Samplicious...

I just tried Firefox, and for some reason, I think it might be Google Chrome having this problem...the Samplicious surveys seem to work fine in Firefox...

Is anyone else having this problem in Google Chrome?
anubhav96
IN platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 515
Change your browser use Firefox
herbonthepc
UK elite
Half way there
Total posts: 546
Total Earnings: $1421.93
does your chrome have adblock turned on?
ceriseavalon
US (KY) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-12-16
Total Earnings: $337.87
does your chrome have adblock turned on?herbonthepc

I don't even have Adblock on Chrome. I had to look up what Adblock was. (I've heard of it and I know what it does, I just didn't know if it was an extension or a part of Chrome.) I just have the normal pop-up blocker that came with Chrome. :/

And the reason why I don't like using Firefox is because it's a little laggier than Chrome (although still way faster than Internet Explorer.) I DO use Firefox and Chrome interchangeably though, depending on what I'm doing on my computer. If I'm not doing anything that takes up a lot of resources, then I'll use Chrome (it has a lot of extra processes with it....), but if I'm playing a game or something, then I'll use Firefox, since it doesn't have so many processes with it.

I guess I'll do surveys just on Firefox now, though...
menaz
US (MO) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1983-06-03
Total Earnings: $135.8
I am having this problem as well.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom