More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Payza removed as payment method
Created: 2013-12-04 20:41:30
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
update:
Payza seems to be back in the United States. They are currently in need of more information to verify identity and we need to get our balance within Payza back. Once that is all ironed out we will allow Payza back on Points2shop.

Payza (former Alertpay) announced that they had to restrict all US accounts. They claim it to be temporary but many people think it will be permanent.Our Payza account is a US account so we are unable to send any funds.

For now we have removed Payza as payment option. If it would become available again we will enable Payza as payment option again.

https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/important-update-limited-services-u-s-states/
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5664
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
Eh?
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
Check their blog for updates
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Check their blog for updatesLittlerose

https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/announcements/ingenicard-partnership-payza-means/
Our team is in the process of testing our services for U.S. members to ensure that everything is working properly in-line with this new partnership. Once these tests have been successfully completed, new member sign-ups will be available and U.S. clients that currently have an account will see full functionality restored.

Someone suggested adding Payza, here, so I checked their blog and it looks like they updated about the US yesterday. Maybe it will get to be added back after all. :)

Also they started supporting the UK back in January. More about it here.
(Thanks shelbinator for that bit of info) ;)
-
dudeni3
IN gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Total Earnings: $29.18
which one is best??
paypal or payza??

paypal is more secure,right??
mikenoret
US (FL) new
My first post