More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Whats the best thing about 2009 so far?
1 2
Created: 2009-08-03 16:38:38
Fashish
UK silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 106
Date of Birth: 1983-03-21
Total Earnings: $15.46
One personal and one general one.

Personal: Going to Download festival for the first time...FOR FREE!
General: Nothing really. 2009 has been pretty poor so far, especially when it comes to entertainment. Every film that's come out so far has been pretty disappointing. Apart from Moon. Hopefully The new Batman game will make up for it

dtk763r5
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4507
Yes, 2009 has been a horrible year. Especially towards the middle. So many famous figures have died or been brutally murdered. It's a very depressive year. The only thing I'm liking this year is that new games like MW2 and L4D 2 are releasing in about 2 months.
Fashish
UK silver
Senior Poster
Yes, 2009 has been a horrible year. Especially towards the middle. So many famous figures have died or been brutally murdered. It's a very depressive year. he only thing I'm liking this year is that new games like MW2 and L4D 2 are releasing in about 2 months.
dtk763r5

Yeah, it seems like all the good titles (both films and games) are all coming out in the forth quarter-ish just to make up for how awful this year's been.
Matts1213
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1651
It's been awesome for football(soccer) in the States!!
misskarin323
US (PA) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3360
Date of Birth: 1981-03-23
My personal would be my twin boys turned 3 in May. They are at such a great age!! I have just been enjoying this summer so much with them because they are finally at the age where we can take them to fairs, amusement parks, the children's museum, etc.

As for the general, I do agree with this year being "poor". It started off exciting though, when the Steelers won the Super Bowl. :)
DUSTIN073
US (CO) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 503
Total Earnings: $183.93
Broncos got Brian Dawkins!
VortexFM
UK platinum
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
Well, i guess for me is that i got alot of voluntary work for DJing at clubs for charity and hospitals and stuff. :D Cheers people up. That and signing up to this site. :D
See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
chaseheitmann
US (NJ) platinum
Total posts: 1595
Date of Birth: 1980-12-11
Total Earnings: $281.87
I'm getting married in 2009 so that should be cool

In general - we are getting closer to nationalized health care and economic collapse - the only thing that could turn this year around for me is impeachment.
Fashish
UK silver
Senior Poster
My personal would be my twin boys turned 3 in May. They are at such a great age!! I have just been enjoying this summer so much with them because they are finally at the age where we can take them to fairs, amusement parks, the children's museum, etc.

As for the general, I do agree with this year being "poor". It started off exciting though, when the Steelers won the Super Bowl.
misskarin323

I actually think "Poor" is the best term to define the year!
Dany11
US (AZ) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 499
Date of Birth: 1992-03-21
barcelona got zlatlan ibrahimovic

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom