More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Why does this happen?
Created: 2013-11-24 02:51:19
egarrage
CA platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68

Why do I not sometimes receive the 1$ sign up bonus even though they completed registration, are from the US/Uk and completed an offer?

I have around 50 of these.

*Did a full count have 36*
tredog65
US (IN) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 216
Total Earnings: $1699.53
have you looked at the topic for why you don't get ref credit? that would be the place to start instead of a topic. just saying.
No matter where you go, there you are.
egarrage
CA platinum
Junior Poster
have you looked at the topic for why you don't get ref credit? that would be the place to start instead of a topic. just saying.tredog65

Yes I did, and if you look at the picture, they completed both registration AND a offer.

I would not received 50 cents if they did not complete registration.

-
tredog65
US (IN) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 216
Total Earnings: $1699.53
ok. will have to take that up with admin then. I have no answer for you.
No matter where you go, there you are.
egarrage
CA platinum
Junior Poster
Ok I have gone back and counted.

I have 36 of these. That is 36$ I would like to very much know why I do not have.

I would submit a ticket but they limit to you to one at a time and my one for the broken monitor I received from Amazon has been open well over a month now. Which sucks since I have about 6 more tickets to submit after that one.

I received the registration money so they verified and filled out demographics AND they completed an offer which the check indicates and I can verify buy checking each account.

Would really like an answer to that.

Getting kind of frustrated with the slow response time.
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 364
For members that your members refer, you receive 3% of qualifying offers they do.
For members that your members members refer you receive 2% of qualifying offers they do.

I believe this is why.

EDIT: I see the 'tick on offer and re-read the post to understand.
This is probably a non-qualifying offer being marked as completed and ticked on the list (but not rewarded as it doesn't qualify) or p2s is glitched...
GMyea
US (NY) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 113
Date of Birth: 1999-09-21
Total Earnings: $19.73
I god no IDEA

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom