You can download a Printable version of this Advice Page:Here
For VortexFM Here
Hello, welcome to my 11th edition in offer advice pages and guides. In this one, i will focus on Mobile phone offers. I will give tips for new people to see how they can be done, and how they work, and a couple tips to increase approval rate.
Remember, if you found this information helpful, you can vote for me, by clicking on my profile and selecting "VOTE". Additionally, you can post your comment on this topic using the text area below.
First, start with an offer like Celldorado. Once you have found a mobile (Or cell) phone offer, you will need a mobile phone to complete the offer with. Now I recommend getting a "Brick" cell phone and a scrappy sim for these types of offers. (You can get the sim free from places like Orange, Cingular, and O2. (Promotional Sims they are called, where you can order up to 4 at a time.)
YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING CHECKS:
- Are the points worth the overall cost of the offer (You can make a loss, all in fact will make a small loss)
- Is it a mobile Download offer?
- Is there a hidden charge?
- Read the Small print on the offer page.
- If it is a paid offer, do you have enough credit for it?
REMEMBER TO TOP UP CREDIT BEFORE DOING THE OFFER.
Once you have done that, you are ready to begin.
- First, write down the number to send a text to to stop the service you will sign up for, as the offer may close, and the page will no longer display the number you can stop the service with.
- Use your own mobile phone number.
- If it is a mobile download offer, show some activity, by USING the service on your phone.
- You may have been charged a fee for joining, IF SO:
- This may be the only charge, and it may just approve a couple of days after that. (Most do, in my experience)
- IF NOT: Wait until the weekly charge kicks in. Again, check you have enough credit to pay for the first week.
- If it approves after you have paid for the first week, (or faster) you can get rid. And send the message to stop the service.
- It should now approve. If not, you can send in a support ticket.
- Remember that some services/phone downloads cannot be supported by some phones due to memory or various other reasons, so you may never be able to complete it with that phone.
- Stop the cost to your mobile phone with the instructions I gave you earlier.
- Replace the sim after you have done it, and it has approved, ready for the next offer.
I hope you found this information helpful, dont forget to vote if you did, and comment below if you wish. Further guides are availableHERE