1 2
Created: 2013-11-04 18:43:40
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2861
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2400.31
No, if your device is saying that you are on the latest version, then that is the latest version you can have on that device. This is by design by Apple. They themselves don't support older devices with updates because they want you to upgrade your device at some point. They have stated that 80% of current iOS users are on iOS7, the other 20% are still on iOS 6 or belowldpx3000

Ok, thank you for all the replies
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Ok, thank you for all the repliesAbbyAW

No problem :) Just out of curiosity, what iOS device are you using?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2861
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2400.31
No problem :) Just out of curiosity, what iOS device are you using?ldpx3000

I have 2 iOS devices, the ipad 1 and ipod touch 3G. I wasnt gonna update them before anytime soon since i was context with them. =/
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
rajeevan1999
UK bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1999-03-13
Total Earnings: $12.75
I can't install the plugin in UK
ldpx3000
US moderator
I can't install the plugin in UKrajeevan1999

You can find out more about the Android plugin here:

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/189837/New-earning-opportunity-with-Android-Plugin/1

Please post any suggestions, comments, etc. on the above mentioned page.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
The app automatically logs out for me everytime! O.o Anyone having the same problem?
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
The app automatically logs out for me everytime! O.o Anyone having the same problem?rebeldefecto

Is this on the actual native iOS app or on the webApp (the one in the Safari) ?
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Is this on the actual native iOS app or on the webApp (the one in the Safari) ?ldpx3000

It's the ios app.
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
It's the ios app.rebeldefecto

Very strange, I have not heard that this happens on the iOS app, but I do know that it happens on the webApp for some people.

I will need to look into this further and see if anyone else is having the same issue with the native app
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Very strange, I have not heard that this happens on the iOS appldpx3000

This happens randomly, but it will happen 7 out of 10 times.
Hope you get back to me! :)

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom