1 2
Created: 2013-11-04 18:43:40
maximizer18
US (NJ) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1999-04-18
Total Earnings: $260.21
Every time I open up the newest version of the p2s app on my iPad that has IOS 7.0.2, it crashes right away! And also, when I go to the 2 the max web app, and I press on earn points, there is nothing there! Please help!
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Thank you for letting us know, we will look into the issue and see if there is anything we can spot on our side. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app to see if that helps the issue?
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
maximizer18
US (NJ) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1999-04-18
Total Earnings: $260.21
I have tried that before, and it did not work, but I just tried it again and it worked! So now everything is good!
Thanks
ldpx3000
US moderator
Good to hear! :thumbup:
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2861
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2400.31
Good to hear!ldpx3000

I'm having this exact issue now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and its not helping. I'm using iOS 5.1.1 though and tried seeing if an update was needed to sort the problem but it stays my software is 'up to date'.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
ldpx3000
US moderator
I'm having this exact issue now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and its not helping. I'm using iOS 5.1.1 though and tried seeing if an update was needed to sort the problem but it stays my software is 'up to date'.AbbyAW

The current version of the iOS app should not be available on devices running iOS versions below 6.0. What version of the app are you currently running?
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
The current version of the iOS app should not be available on devices running iOS versions below 6.0. What version of the app are you currently running?ldpx3000

The app version is: 20.1.2
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
ldpx3000
US moderator
The app version is: 20.1.2AbbyAW

That is an old version of the app, not really sure how that happened. iTunes should only be allowing those with iOS 6 or higher to download the app. I would expect it will continue to crash or freeze until you are able to update your OS version or switch to a different device
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
That is an old version of the app, not really sure how that happened. iTunes should only be allowing those with iOS 6 or higher to download the app. I would expect it will continue to crash or freeze until you are able to update your OS version or switch to a different deviceldpx3000

Is there a way I can manually update it then? I tried going to the general setttings to see if theres an update and it states im already at the lastest version. I tried going directly to the applie site but did not see any official download link to do it though I was looking an a higher update. I could be doing it wroing though.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Is there a way I can manually update it then? I tried going to the general setttings to see if theres an update and it states im already at the lastest version. I tried going directly to the applie site but did not see any official download link to do it though I was looking an a higher update. I could be doing it wroing though.AbbyAW

No, if your device is saying that you are on the latest version, then that is the latest version you can have on that device. This is by design by Apple. They themselves don't support older devices with updates because they want you to upgrade your device at some point. They have stated that 80% of current iOS users are on iOS7, the other 20% are still on iOS 6 or below

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom