Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Locked Points
1 2
Created: 2013-10-26 10:55:04
iculookinf41
US (FL) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 292
Total Earnings: $2144.87
I would like to suggest that the "Locked Points" that people see be made a clickable link to a page explaining why the points are locked and maybe a few suggestion on a fast or faster way to get them unlocked. Just thought i would throw this out there. :)
mparke1
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Total Earnings: $2385.65
Definitely need to be an explanation that they can easily find, with instructions telling them how they can get their balance unlocked.

I've seen alot of returning users complain in shout, not knowing why its been locked or how to unlock it.

This new policy is also causing most returning users leave.
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2462.35
Here you go, I added one to the wiki earlier its only brief but covers the basics. Hopefully a admin will expand on it if they wish :)

http://www.points2shop.com/wiki/Locked_Points
Shreyas2
IN moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 568
nice suggestion :) and
yeah would be better and the points can also be in a dull silver colour to show that it's locked and if the user clicks he gets redirected to the locked points wiki page:)

or in red as it attracts people :) :p so if the points would be in red or gray , people can come to know that it is locked :) and it should be linked to the wiki post

as they say " my 4 cents in this topic " ;)
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
Or show a message beside the locked points/send the user a message that their points have been locked? Because clicking the points balance is supposed to redirect to the reward gallery
This post has not been deleted.
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Very good suggestion, will make that a priority.
Shreyas2
IN moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 568
Or show a message beside the locked points/send the user a message that their points have been locked? Because clicking the points balance is supposed to redirect to the reward galleryflwlforeva

many people dont read the messages :(

or maybe a message like when we get a block , the one with : read the rules carefully .... " same type of message but different message like - your points are being locked and so on .. im sure the user will read that ;) :p
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
yeah I meant something like that, as well as a popup div when the user mouses over the locked points/cash
This post has not been deleted.
TommyDee92
US (OH) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1992-04-07
Total Earnings: $8.56
Is there a way to get locked points back when you haven't used your account for so long?
iculookinf41
US (FL) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 292
Total Earnings: $2144.87
Is there a way to get locked points back when you haven't used your account for so long?TommyDee92

Just earn the same amount as you have locked and you will get the locked points back example: if you have 500 locked earn 500 to unlock and you will have 1000.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom