1 2
Created: 2009-07-30 18:40:05
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 166
Date of Birth: 1990-09-17
Total Earnings: $110.1
Hi everyone I've made a website dedicated to helping you earn on points2shop!

...and to help me get more referrals...

but nonetheless here it is, feel free to browse around, message me in the contact section, leave a shout in my chat/shoutbox =]

http://lpundrgrnd1.hostzi.com/

btw medler2 told me i could post this here =S
This is my signature. Theres nothing worth reading here. If youre still reading, you probably understand that youre about halfway through a signature that is completely pointless. Oh well, too late. Congratulations. You win. Or lose. Lol you're still reading it.
Derek801
US (UT) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1747
Date of Birth: 1994-04-04
Ohhhh that is a cool website, haa!!! Now try and get some traffic.
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster
that's exactly what i'm trying to do, and word of mouth is the best way... but nobody wants to help =(
This is my signature. Theres nothing worth reading here. If youre still reading, you probably understand that youre about halfway through a signature that is completely pointless. Oh well, too late. Congratulations. You win. Or lose. Lol you're still reading it.
DevastatedX
This post has been deleted.
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster
anyone wanna help me get it out there? The more people who view the site, the higher my search engine rank is, and when people search for "points2shop help" or something like that, My site will be on the first page which means possibly more refs for me :S
watuwant23
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1531
Total Earnings: $209.39
i like the site but u should take greenlants' video out and make one of your own cuz u may lose refs that way and help him gain more lol
ricoxg
US (CA) platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 815
Date of Birth: 1993-12-07
Total Earnings: $686.11
cool site
Banners i made for points2shop :)
steve6787
US (OH) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 159
Date of Birth: 1979-09-13
Total Earnings: $6.44
Not too bad...
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster

nah lol, my ref banner is on the homepage lol =]

i like the site but u should take greenlants' video out and make one of your own cuz u may lose refs that way and help him gain more lol
Bwise
UK diamond
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2719
Total Earnings: $3211.51
Cool website, I went in youe chat box but there was nobody on. :(

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom