More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Presto Scam Busted!!
1 2
Created: 2013-10-17 05:33:42
billidaun
US (TX) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 974
Presto's update:
We got 'em!!!!!
The people from Presto try to get the page shut down, they have gone as far as calling Facebook and BBB. The gentleman from Presto's has a son-in-law who is a lawyer and he told him there was nothing he could do. He can't change his number, because people you know....CALL for pizza.

None of us, including his family gave up on helping this sweet man! His son-in-law along with many of you, and many of us freebie bloggers complained over and over to facebook and it was finally taken down!!! WOOOOHOOOO

I also posted this on this forum's Presto's Facebook Scam post, but wanted to make sure all of you knew that together we can stop these people. When you come across a site like this, put it in the Presto's forum and I will add it to the list...also when you do run across these just CLICK ON THE COGWHEEL as shown below and scroll down to report page and select the appropriate response. I usually pick abusive content, because I do feel they are abusing the actual owners.

There are many other companies still being abused like this, lets not give up!

The best way to know if something is real is to notice if the products are too expensive. If Presto's gave away all those items they would be out of business. A custom apron at the cheapest is about $2.00 each whole sale, the oven mitt he said he could get for about $.75 each. The pizza cutter if he sent out the ones he uses would be $22 each. The pasta server, for the ones he uses would be $18 each. You have to use common sense.

Another way is to look through the comments. If you see a lot of people asking where their free item is, and the person isn't responding, that is the most definite sign that it isn't legitimate!

D'Aun

Edit: Original Topic & Info on Scam
bryanccl10
MY new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1979-10-18
Total Earnings: $1.9
great
thefiestymidget
UK gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 26
Total Earnings: $55.05
Well done :)
crazy4kahne
US (OH) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1983-10-12
Total Earnings: $0.05
Awesome.
yatesmnn
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 33
Date of Birth: 1960-06-28
Total Earnings: $228.56
Great News
clappyclive
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1986-09-09
Total Earnings: $4.08
Happy now that's taken care of
acoldzero
This post has been deleted.
Ivanthegreat66
US (NJ) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 48
Date of Birth: 1993-01-16
Total Earnings: $2.41
Great job catchin them!
lula86
US (OH) silver
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1986-07-02
Total Earnings: $11.35
nice
zakaria47
DZ new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1993-01-17
Total Earnings: $0.04
yes!!!!
good.... and thank's

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom