More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Favorite Movie?
1 2 3 4
Created: 2013-10-15 17:56:17
FayeDawn
US (NJ) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1993-12-28
Total Earnings: $8.71
I have a favorite movie for every genre. Whether it is comedy or horror, I have a favorite. I love watching movies, and I would love even more to know what movies other people love and why.
So tell me, what are your favorites?
It can even be a genre inside a genre. (Genre-ception)
For example, I like horror movies, but I don't have just one, so maybe ghost movies or old black and whites.
Or, I guess if you can't pick anything specific for some cartoons, I have my favorite disney movie.
or even your favorite series of movies.
just tell me what it is and why you love it, and not just because Channing Tatum is in it and he is soo hot.. No. Nothing like that. Give it meaning.

I will give one of mine.

Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy

Movie Title: The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit

I am in love with theses movies. I read the books, and the portrayal of the story was done so well. But what really draws me into these movies is the beauty of the lands and how real the movies quality is. I know they were filmed in New Zealand and most of the landscapes are real, but what is not real makes it so hard to believe it is fake. Also, not to leave out the best part of the movies, I love the adventure and the excitement of hoping Frodo can make it and if he will fall under the the ring's dark powers.

I love those movies, and now I want to know what you love so much about your favorite movies.
And don't limit yourself, list as amny movies as you want. I want to read all about what makes that movie so special to you.
ber4fun
US (PA) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 508
Genre: Drama

Title: Cruel Intentions

I like it because the acting is outstanding as well as the cast. The movie is funny, sad, dramatic, and every emotion all in one film. Very memorable.
Avenged Tenfold
Pix88
US (NE) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1988-01-25
Total Earnings: $18.93
Genre: Adventure/Sci fi?

Title: Back to the Future

Also Micheal J Fox is one of my preferred actors, though I only watch stuff that interests me no matter who stars in them..but anyway I keep saying I am going to save up for a Flux Capacetor prop when I get a car so that should tell you something :p
itzoptical
US (NJ) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Total Earnings: $79.04
Genre: ?

Title: Now You See Me

I'm not sure which catagory it falls into but its basically about magic and its (in my opinion) an amazing movie and I'm in love with it right now. I really hope they make a second one :)
susie67
US (FL) new
My first post
Date of Birth: 1967-03-10
Total Earnings: $1.84
world war z because its horror drama and action all in one
lcgirl11
US (VA) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1989-09-10
Total Earnings: $158.12
catching fire! by far
Believe and you will always Achieve!!
lapraceon
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1525
Date of Birth: 1990-05-12
Total Earnings: $2253.18
My favorite movie is "A Single Man" it's about a gay college professor that loses his partner in a tragic accident and how he copes with it.

Nick ;)
Tim91st
US (NJ) gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1998-10-16
Total Earnings: $35.06
Genre: Adventure/Sci-Fi?

Title: Star Wars: A New Hope
If you are reading this, you can read.
jholcomb0056
US (OH) bronze
My first post
Date of Birth: 1976-01-14
Total Earnings: $1.14
forrest gump
MoonandStars
US (FL) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1981-10-10
Total Earnings: $31.6
Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and The first Matrix movies were awesome. Oh, and almost any Disney movie.

1 2 3 4
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom