More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S The Game » So i noticed some new changes.
Created: 2013-10-11 00:13:16
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 152
As stated above i noticed some minor changes when i came back as i have weeks were i just cant get on here at all.
The RPG Seems to have changed.
Heading to get the army boots i noticed the price had changed to 10350G?
And the other higher level stuff has changed too. Price and level requirement.
Whats going on?
What other things have changed? New enemies? Better levels?
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
So far, it seems just a few items. Admittingly, I had to readjust my routine, but I think I've figured out a new one already. There's plus and minus to the new change.

*edit

The leaderboards look really neat now. I assume we no longer get merit boosts for drop items?

**edit

I think this game got a lot easier... I'm not sure yet but it's a game changer if true.

***edit

Pix now drops combat knive
Wild Cat - Poisonous Ball Point Pen
qwertz2013
BA platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 127
Total Earnings: $149.78
Not easier, monsters are stronger now, weapons are weaker than before and armor is 16 lvl+ meaning you suck for most of game.
Game would be fine if monsters went back to being weaker than now,to way they were before.

Weapons

Here is specifically what i noticed to be troublesome, weapons do have more durability but due to lower damage that durability might as well be half less than now and another side effect is that you need more hits to kill monster meaning you get hit more, not to mention weapons actually last less than before.

Armor

They got higher lvl requirement now also appear to be nerfed slightly.

Boots

Military boots are way overpriced.

Monsters are definitely much stronger,I can kill higher level than me player, but cant kill some lower level monsters without almost dying and I use katana.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom