More options
Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Tripeaks Solitare Resume Interrupted Games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2013-09-23 13:10:49
Deuce300
US diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
This is the results when I try to resume 1 of my games for Tripeaks. I went -157 points and won 2 games but I lost the 200 points I originally had. Please fix this and award me the points I lost and won due to a bug related to this issue.

admin message: The resume button will start new games. Our admins can refund money for the games that can not be resumed. Nothing can be refunded for the new games started as they are normal games that cost an entry fee and can be won or lost
Deuce300
US diamond
Junior Poster

chasingarock
US (FL) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1988-11-07
Total Earnings: $239.78
i am having the same problem... i am not sure how to post screen shots... but i have over 30 games that are interuppted and they are all 50 point games... so i am currently out 1500 points and have no way to either finish the games to win or lose... every time i try and resume an interuppted game it just starts a new game...
Deuce300
US diamond
Junior Poster
Use imageshack to upload the photos and you can use the link from there to upload it on here
chasingarock
US (FL) gold
New Poster
dude i am an amatuar at doing that kind of stuff... u took a pic of ur computer screen... how do i get that.. (did u use a camera>>)
Deuce300
US diamond
Junior Poster
If your on your desktop hold down the ctrl button and click prt sc, its on the top right of the keyboard. If your using your laptop then hold down the fn button and click on the key that says insert [prt sc] Once you do that open paint and click on edit you should see an option to paste. Click paste and your desktop picture will appear.
chasingarock
US (FL) gold
New Poster
i will get it uploaded as soon as i can... do we have any idea when this issue will get solved???
chasingarock
US (FL) gold
New Poster

and that is only some of them... there is now 35 in total...
chasingarock
US (FL) gold
New Poster
every time i click on the resume option it just opens a new game and charges me another 50 points almost like the interuppted games were not even there...
Deuce300
US diamond
Junior Poster
Yeah it does the same for me as well, I stopped clicking resume game. I only have 3 resumed games to play but I am already out 500 points myself, between the points I won and the games I tried to resume. Hopefully they fix the problem quick. Im still waiting for a reply on my support ticket.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom