Sign up FREE & get 250 points
 More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » w9 form (Resolved)
Created: 2013-09-08 13:47:00
US (TX) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Date of Birth: 1980-11-02
Total Earnings: $6279.74
it says since i earned over 599 this year that i need to have a w9 on file to get payments. i already turned one in over a year ago. is this a glitch or are you supposed to turn one in every year you make over 599?
2010-05-19 16:00:59
US new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 233
Yes, the form needs to be submitted annually, every year your cash withdraws exceed $600 :)

Once your account has accrued cash earnings in excess of $600 in any one year, we can only continue payments once we have a valid W-9 form on file. Failure to provide a valid W-9 form will result in termination of your account and forfeiture of all commissions earned. Earnings will be reported as required by the IRS and a 1099-MISC will be issued to all members earning $600 or more per fiscal year of occurrence or as required by law. All non-US members will be required to submit a W-8 in the same manner.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom