More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » What is the fix for reward gallery searches being blank? (Resolved)
Created: 2013-08-28 19:19:57
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 512
Date of Birth: 1975-01-19
Total Earnings: $234.04
I know I saw this problem ages ago but dont recall the fix. Every time I search for an item in the reward gallery I get no results :( So I cant spend my points been like that for ages always forget to get it fixed. Ive tried 2 x browsers that does not work. Tried entering the ASIN from Amazon into search field, does not work. Any hlep appreciated.
mparke1
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Total Earnings: $2384.14
Select the relevant search category.
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3301.16
http://www.points2shop.com/amazon/product/(YOUR ASIN HERE)

That's an easy way to do it. :) Though if the search term has hit its hourly limit then you may not find it in the reward gallery. Try again later or you may need to send in a ticket for a manual order.
-
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5025
I posted here about this here but it hasn't been fixed yet, hopefully soon :)

Without going to the link, the two fixes usually are:

1) fix this manually because it's a thing to do with the URL, I have to delete a section of the URL (which I've put in bold below) and hit enter and the search works.

&category=All&minimum_price=&maximum_price=&submit=Find+rewards

2) Another method that works really easy is to copy this link into address bar:

http://www.points2shop.com/amazon/product/ASIN (replace ASIN with the ASIN Number from amazon and it gives an instant result)
nituvious
US (VT) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 113
Total Earnings: $1209.31
Just use Amazon.com to search. Then find the ASIN number and paste it into P2S's search.
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 512
Date of Birth: 1975-01-19
Total Earnings: $234.04
I tried putting the asin into P2s search didnt work. Will try other methods in a moment. In reality though the search should just work its not a monumentally complicated operation 1000's of other websites manage it without an issue :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom