More options
Points2Shop Forums » Proof » I got my Free Microsoft 1000 and 4000 Wireless Mouses! (VIDEO INSIDE)
Created: 2013-08-17 23:20:10
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 98
Date of Birth: 1993-03-10
Total Earnings: $2491.8

Hey guys! This is the first ever item that I ordered from Points2shop that was delivered to my home. I always got Paypal payments and Gift Card codes but I never had a PHYSICAL item that I could hold. Now I have something to show off to my friends, haha!

Thanks so much Points2Shop :)

TOTAL VALUE OF ALL ITEMS:

$33.70

PLEASE Thumbs up my video if you go on Youtube! I'd greatly appreciate it :)
Selty407
US (FL) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Date of Birth: 1994-08-05
Total Earnings: $10.21
That's awesome, congrats
howdanrocks
US (NJ) silver
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1995-01-01
Total Earnings: $11.56
PLEASE Thumbs up my video if you go on Youtube! That'll help spread the word out to all the Points2Shop Naysayers!jayfs

And also conveniently get you more referrals. Shame...
diluksameera
LK new
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 368
Congratulations!
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
And also conveniently get you more referrals. Shame...howdanrocks
I'm sorry but I don't understand the shame in this. If a fellow Points2shop can help another isn't that all the better? I wouldn't mind helping someone out - we're not exactly competing against one another when it comes to showing off how good Points2Shop is :).

Congratulations!diluksameera
Thank you very much!
tentails
US (MD) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Total Earnings: $113.16
theres no problem with trying to get more referrals....
howdanrocks
US (NJ) silver
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1995-01-01
Total Earnings: $11.56
theres no problem with trying to get more referrals....tentails

I'm sorry but I don't understand the shame in this. If a fellow Points2shop can help another isn't that all the better? I wouldn't mind helping someone out - we're not exactly competing against one another when it comes to showing off how good Points2Shop is :).jayfs

It's more so your attempt at claiming it's to get rid of doubts about P2S, when really it's an attempt for you to get more money.
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
It's more so your attempt at claiming it's to get rid of doubts about P2S, when really it's an attempt for you to get more money.howdanrocks
Ah, I see. I understand where you're coming from. Sorry, I didn't mean to appear to claim anything. It was supposed to be a friendly, playful comment, hence the "haha" at the end.

It's kind of like saying "that'll show them!" or "let's prove it to them!". That's what I meant it to sound like. I'll be sure to make it clear next time. :) I made sure to remove that comment so there's no confusion.
newette
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom