Total Earnings: $1326.03
Did nobody see Mat's post in here?
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Of course.... That doesn't mean we don't have anything else to add to the subject.
I very much like the fact hebby posted the idea to make a contests forum on its own so we can actually use the news/announcements forum for what it's meant to be for. I personally wasn't trying to push the original idea anyway, just meant I would rather read these updates from somewhere else along with the messages, esp if it means it would be better organized and the info easily accessible later on
-
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
At this point we have no plan to setup a blog. We already have many channels to communicate trough (email, inmail, social media, shoutbox etc.), and adding yet another channel will add more overhead.

Also, any solution like blogs or announcements forum will not generate the same amount of exposure. A blog could be a nice addition and is always in the back of my head, but even if we would start one today we would still send promotions trough inmail as much as we do now. I don't see this change soon, as these promotions really help members to earn more points.

This site is about earning points and cash, and promotions for these earning opportunities are a key element to help people to earn more points.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
At this point we have no plan to setup a blog. We already have many channels to communicate trough (email, inmail, social media, shoutbox etc.), and adding yet another channel will add more overhead.

Also, any solution like blogs or announcements forum will not generate the same amount of exposure. A blog could be a nice addition and is always in the back of my head, but even if we would start one today we would still send promotions trough inmail as much as we do now. I don't see this change soon, as these promotions really help members to earn more points.

This site is about earning points and cash, and promotions for these earning opportunities are a key element to help people to earn more points.Matjong

If you ever want help setting up a blog or someone to help run it, then you have some *cough*super-cool*cough* mods who'd help :p

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom