More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » FREE eBook download on Getting Points2shop referrals! :)
Created: 2013-08-15 04:32:22
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 98
Date of Birth: 1993-03-10
Total Earnings: $2491.8
I've written an all-new guide for those interested in getting referrals. I've used this technique to get my last 1150 or so referrals (I have a total of 1319 now). All that's required is you sign up for my mailing list (which is also free). The eBook will be sent to the email that you provide.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! PLEASE READ:

When you sign up for my mailing list you will receive an email with a CONFIRMATION LINK. It is VERY important that you click on this confirmation link or you will NOT receive your eBook (this is to avoid spammers and the like). If for whatever reason you did not get your ebook, please post below and I'll add you and we can get everything situated :)

GET IT HERE: http://www.willtakesurveysforfood.com/how-to-get-referrals-for-survey-websites/
AdamDavis14
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 82
Date of Birth: 1998-12-03
Total Earnings: $353.49
Very nice! I have submited my e-mail on the website so I can't wait for a great read.
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
Very nice! I have submited my e-mail on the website so I can't wait for a great read.AdamDavis14
Thank you. Please don't forget to click on the confirmation link in your email if you haven't received the eBook already. I see that about 4 people registered for the eBook but only 1 clicked the confirmation link! :(
anicole177
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1997-05-20
Total Earnings: $106.25
Registered and confirmed, just got to download it and read it :) thanks for the tips, hope it's helpful :)
jayfs
US (WA) elite
Junior Poster
Registered and confirmed, just got to download it and read it thanks for the tips, hope it's helpfulanicole177
I hope you enjoy it! Please tell me how it goes once you're done reading it :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom