More options
Created: 2013-08-11 21:37:53
myfirstbaby2013
US (GA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 73
Date of Birth: 1996-08-15
Total Earnings: $207.62
Okay so i have been seeing ALOT of new users in the shoutbox asking " how is the best way to earn points ? "

Well if you wanna my opinion, i would say external offers.. Example : App offers or peanutlabs, things like that.

Its easy points and they add up quick. Another great way is SSI surveys. They arn't that long and you usually get approved for atleast 1 or 2 surveys.

I can also say that doing SOOP and opening up coupons page and the mobile web page is quick and easy points that you can get everyday guarenteed !

Thats the only tips i know of that may possibly can help you out. but i do these things everyday and i earn 100- sometimes 300 or 500 a day..

Also after every offer you complete, go and delete your history and cookies. Surveys and offers go into the cookies and sometimes can cause you to be disqualified. So that may help get you more surveys approved.

One thing you dont wanna do to get a lot of points though is to ask other users for points. It will get you banned! Trust me. Just worry about yourself and focus on earning your points from your own hardwork and dedication.

I wish all you new users and experienced users luck with your earnings !

Please let me know if these tips have helped you out any.
US (FL) new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1997-08-31
Total Earnings: $0.0
Thanks.....What is the whole teams....thing about..i set up one....is it more merits..,more money??
myfirstbaby2013
US (GA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 73
Date of Birth: 1996-08-15
Total Earnings: $207.62
The teams is to compete with other teams to earn points. The team with the most merits donate at the end of the tournament get so many points.. If you have say 5000 merits you donate those to your team so your team can get alot of merits put all together and you get a chance at earning points.. Its pretty easy !
binnyrules
US (NY) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 146
Date of Birth: 1990-03-04
Total Earnings: $393.06
Also federated samples are great to earn cash.
US (FL) new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1997-08-31
Total Earnings: $0.0
Thanks,Appreciate it

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom