More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Metaps offer wall doesn't load
Created: 2013-08-07 15:05:25
mparke1
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 250
Total Earnings: $2384.14
On the android app the Metaps offer wall says "Loading Metaps" and it never loads.

I cant go back, the only way i can get out of it is by restarting the P2S app.

I know the app/screen hasn't frozen as it has a moving loading icon
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
There maybe an issue with retrieving offers for you at the moment. I would refrain from using that particular wall for the time being.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
mparke1
UK legend
Senior Poster
There maybe an issue with retrieving offers for you at the moment.ldpx3000

I've always had this problem and I've had the app for over 2 months.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Then there is a good chance that it will not get any better for you in the future so it might be a good idea not to attempt to use the wall anymore
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
tredog65
US (IN) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 216
Total Earnings: $1699.53
Hate to revive this but I have android 4.0.4 and when I click metaps if flashes very quickly and I can't even see what the message is. Guessing I'll be told I'm SOL and don't use the wall...would be nice to at least see what is available.
No matter where you go, there you are.
mparke1
UK legend
Senior Poster
Hate to revive this but I have android 4.0.4 and when I click metaps if flashes very quickly and I can't even see what the message is.tredog65

Same for me on my tablet. I just ignore that wall now.
Spicin
IN platinum
Total posts: 1122
Same here, its been like this since last 4 months for me... fix it or remove it :/
ldpx3000
US moderator
We have forwarded this issue to the advertiser and HOPE they can fix the issue in a timely manner, but this is not always possible for a number of reasons. The reason we don't completely remove it is because it does work perfectly fine for a large portion of the members who try it, but there is obviously a bug in their wall that they need to fix
somerandomjohn
US (NY) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1986-06-21
Total Earnings: $61.65
Same goes for me on nexus 7 4.4.3

Now, it just does nothing while the first few times it'd pop up then dissapear. I suspect a bug in the code or memory.
ldpx3000
US moderator
There is an upcoming app update for Android, which includes an update for Metaps as well. Once this is released, this should (hopefully) fix the issue for those of you who are still seeing issues with their wall.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom